Friday 6 February 2015


Somebody in the HSCT for MS and other Autoimmune Diseases Facebook group that I am a member of made this picture to describe the HSCT treatment and recovery process timeline.  As the saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words:



I was sick with a cold the last couple of weeks (Jan 22 - Feb 5), so I did not exercise at all.  I definitely was on a low elevation on the HSCT Treatment & Recovery roller coaster ride.  My legs hadn't felt that shitty since before I left for Israel.  But I am lucky, and thankful, because I had a place to go (Dad's) with round-the-clock care on demand.  And I am thankful that Anne's parents were able to come to our place for 2 weeks and help out.  And I am thankful it was likely only a 'minor virus' (said my Doctor when he checked me out).  And I am thankful I didn't require hospitalization (fever was close to, but never reached 38.0C).  And I feel better now.  Not entirely rid of the cold, but close.  It ain't gonna be peaches 'n cream all the time (thanks Damian Lillard), but I am very glad this sickness is behind me.  Back to exercising.  And stretching.  And home.







No comments:

Post a Comment