Monday 5 January 2015

[DAY +55] My physio appointment today was moved to this afternoon, so I did some exercise this morning:

(1) Marching - 3 x 10 per leg [added 2 pound ankle weight to each leg]
(2) Kneeling in crouched position with ball in front of me, raise up to kneeling position, then roll ball away from body, pause 5 seconds while extended, roll ball back towards body, slowly drop to crouched position, repeat - 3 x10
(3) Seated on ball, raise straight arms to the side, hold when fully extended- 2 x 10
(4) Seated on ball, upright row exercise with thera-band - 2 x 10
(5) Seated toe raises (shin muscle), pause when toes raised - 3 x 10
(6) Calf raises (on stairs) - 3 x 10 [legs shake during this exercise]
(7) Lunge  - 3 x10 per leg

This afternoon I did physio.  It was tough, mostly because I was physically tired.  I am not used to doing anything in the afternoon when I exercise in the morning.  But, it was good for me to push myself, and I need to build more stamina, so I will continue to do exercise (or some activity) both in the morning and in the afternoon from now on.

-------------------

Yesterday, Anne took the girls to see a 'Frozen' stage performance.  Here's a photo of Aly & Elaina with their friends Dahlia, Elsa, and Anna:





No comments:

Post a Comment