Thursday 8 January 2015

[DAY +58] Morning exercises:

(1) Marching - 3 x 10 per leg [no weight, but held each rep for 5 sec.]
(2) Step-back Lunges  - 3 x 20 alternating each leg (10 per leg per set)
(3) Walk one foot directly in front of the other (like a sobriety test) - 2 loops
(4) Sidestep, leading with one leg crossing over in front of the other leg, then next step cross over behind the other leg.  Each leg was the leading leg for 2 loops.
(6) Calf raises (on stairs) - 3 x 10 [knees slightly bent reduces leg shake a lot, and feels like calves are doing more work]

Diana massaged my legs afterwards, which was very soothing.  I will make an appointment with my RMT after I move back home for some leg massages.

Afternoon exercises:
(1) Pedal machine - 5 mins forward, 5 mins backward [trembling included]
(2) Seated on ball, raise straight arms to the side, hold when fully extended - 2 x 20
(3) Seated on ball, upright row exercise with thera-band - 2 x 20
(4) Normal lunges - 3 x 10 per leg

Once my shoulder feels better I want to get back to doing pushups.  And then when I'm feeling really (really, really) good, maybe some burpees.

Plan on going home tomorrow for the weekend.  There will be lots of walking for me in the house with Elaina & Aly.  Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment