Sunday 7 December 2014

[DAY +26] Another day of eating, resting, and some exercise.  Anne suggested I add an upper body exercise to the mix, since my exercise focus thus far has been solely lower body.  I had second thoughts about doing this, thinking my upper body had escaped any weakness effects from HSCT, so it was plenty strong.  I was wrong, Anne was right.  Those pushups were very difficult, so I will keep doing them.

Exercise today:
(1) Walked 4 loops inside the house (1 loop = front-to-back-to-front)
(2) 4 x 10 lunges (each leg)
(3) 2 x 5 pushups (with knees on the ground)

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure I speak for many friends who read your blog that we are happy you continue to write. I look forward to reading your updates outlining your progress on a daily basis. On another note: any pom seeds left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I eat 2 big bowls go poms a day, and there's still some left!

      Delete
  2. marcie's right, groves. your updates are one of the best parts of my day. keep firing.

    ReplyDelete