Monday 29 December 2014

[DAY +48] This morning my physio guy came by, and I was put through an assortment of exercises.  It was challenging, but definitely necessary.  His comment to me was "You are stronger today then you were when I saw you last.".  I have a long, long way to go to get to where I want to be physically, but getting stronger is good.

------------------

I am very thankful that HSCT is available for MS patients, and that I was given the opportunity and the necessary support to obtain it.  The link below contains the story of Debbie Purdy.  She never had the opportunity to undergo HSCT for her MS.  I never got the chance to meet Debbie, but I salute her for taking control of her life when there was very little control available to her.  Rest in peace, Debbie.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-25741005

No comments:

Post a Comment