Wednesday 17 December 2014


[DAY +35, +36] Yesterday I got back to walking on the street and doing lunges.  One of the reasons for that was that I thought doing so would make the following come true, "I will hit the ground running during physio tomorrow!".  Nope.  Not even close.  After physio today I am lucky I didn't hit the ground with my face.  I was exhausted. My legs were shaking.  Did I push myself too far?  Not enough?  Just right?  My gut feel is that I pushed myself just right, because today was my first physio session, and I haven't done anything exercise related for a few years.  I should be worn out from it. We will find out for sure tomorrow.  If I can't move, then it was probably too much.

------------------

Yesterday's exercise:
(1) walked to street corner and back
(2) 7 x 10 lunges

Today's exercise:
(1)Various physio exercises

-----------------

Saw my Doctor today.  My blood counts (some of them: white blood cells = 4.0, haemoglobin = 12.7) are still low, but they are moving in the right direction.  I am pleased with that.  My next blood test is in 2 weeks (unless Hematologist wants something sooner), and I am hopeful it will produce more positive results.  I have my initial appointment with a Hematologist on Friday.  We will see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment