Friday 19 December 2014

[DAY +38]  This morning I did physio exercises.  Not as many as Wednesday, but it was still challenging, and I was tired afterwards.

Exercises:
(1) Lying on side bent legged adductor (crab exercise) - 4 x 5 per leg
(2) Lying on side straight legged adductor (leg raise) - 4 x 5 per leg
(3) Lying on stomach hamstring curl - 4 x 5 per leg
(4) Standing on one foot (while holding onto chair) write numbers with other foot - 2 x 10 per leg
(5) Marching - 2 x 10 per leg
(6) Seated on ball, row exercise using therapy bands - 2 x 10

-------------------------

In the afternoon I saw a Haematologist.  He said:
(1) Blood counts are good, and moving in the right direction.  Do another blood test today before you leave, and do one next time you come here to see me in one month
(2) I will provide you with a new prescription for Acyclovir & Septrin. No need to take allergy (Telfast) & stomach protection (Losec) meds anymore, since you are not bothered by either.  (I will pick up the meds tomorrow and record the doses here)
(3) Go ahead and start taking supplements
(4) Go home when you feel physically strong enough.  If somebody in the house gets sick, just be smart, stay away and don't kiss them

Very nice man, I will see him again in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment