Tuesday 23 December 2014

[DAY +42] This morning I exercised:

(1) Standing on one foot (while holding onto chair) write numbers with other foot - 2 x 10 per leg
(2) Marching - 2 x 10 per leg [right leg is weak, it wants to lockout when I lift my left leg]
(3) Lying on side bent legged adductor (crab exercise) - 2 x 10 per leg
(4) Lying on side straight legged adductor (leg raise) - 2 x 10 per leg
(5) Lying on stomach hamstring curl - 2 x 10 per leg [right leg is more difficult]
(6) Kneeling in crouched position with ball in front of me, raise up to kneeling position, then roll ball away from body, pause while extended, roll ball back towards body, slowly drop to crouched position, repeat - 2 x10
(7) Seated on ball, shoulder press (no weights)- 2 x 10   [difficult for right shoulder]
(8) Seated on ball, lateral raise (no weights) - 2 x 10
(9) Seated on ball, row exercise using therapy bands - 2 x 10
(10) Lunge  - 2 x10 per leg
(11) Pushup (kneeling) - 2 x 10

Pleased that I was able to do that much exercise.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow, but I think I will feel alright, and not overtired.

The rest of the day will involve eating, resting, and stretching.

No comments:

Post a Comment