Thursday 18 December 2014

[DAY +37] Today my muscles were sore, but I woke up wanting more. (It felt great to have sore muscles from exercise - it has been a long time.)  I pushed myself just right yesterday.  I guessed that if I pushed myself physically today, it probably would not be beneficial at all.  So I did what I am best at: eat and rest.

Tomorrow I will get back on the horse, but slowly.  I will do a few exercises, and see where that takes me.  And tomorrow I will see a Hematologist.  Things I will ask :
(1) Need prescriptions for the anti-viral, anti-fungal, stomach protection, and allergy pills I am taking
(2) Is it ok if I start taking Vitamin D, Omega-3, and EPO supplements starting immediately?
(3) Any additional blood testing required?  Opinion of previous blood test results?
(4) When is the best time for me to move back home to Oshawa?  Precautions I should take if anybody in the house gets sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment