Monday 3 November 2014

As expected, not much happening in my HSCT world today.  So I am just eating, walking, being wheeled, resting, and have nothing to report.  But, in other news...

I hear it is cold back home.  Here is some evidence:



Weather here is very comfortable.  Picture was taken this morning at a cafe just outside of our hotel/mall/clinic complex (don't know who that gentleman is):


Walked/wheeled around Tel Aviv a bit today, had a nice lunch at Meatos, and watched the movie "Chinatown", starring Jack Nicholson.  That guy (as Aly would say) is one good actor.








4 comments:

  1. At first glance I thought Papa....enjoy the sun while you can!

    Ps buy me something

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather here has been brutal it went from warm to cold and rainy. I can't take Tomislav out for walks anymore and as its RSV season now in Canada we will be on lockdown for a while. Tel Aviv looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete