Monday 17 November 2014

[DAY +6] Met Ashraf this morning at the clinic.  He removed pic line from my right arm that had been used the last few days to provide me with fluids intravenously.  Ashraf says the rashes will clear up when my immune system recovers enough to take care of them.  Until then, we will keep them at bay with pills and cream.  He said to keep an eye on how I am feeling, and monitor my body temperature.  Any fever that reaches 38C is very dangerous for me in my immune compromised state, so call him if my body temperature starts to rise.  Dr Nadir has a cold, and I am feeling ok, so there is no need for me to see him and subject myself to the germs he may have.  See you tomorrow.

--------------------------

Now, we walk.  Did 3 laps around the hotel floor this morning and included some arm and shoulder exercises.

*Update*- Did 2 x 10 reps of wall squats today

-------------------------

We were treated to a rainbow this morning:



--------------------------

Elaina and Aly took some Christmas photos yesterday:


3 comments:

  1. I think that a rainbow is a good sign. Keep up with the workouts!!! Glad to heat you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wall squats...you shitting me

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://youtu.be/RubBzkZzpUA

    ReplyDelete