Thursday 27 November 2014

[DAY +16]  Doctor says I am free to go once my IV antibiotics are complete.  Nurse says that will be about 18:00.  Great.  Thank you Hadassah Hospital, I have been treated very well, and I feel a whole lot better now than when I got here.

-------------------

*Update*
(1)Walked 3 loops of the hospital wing this morning
(2) Now back in Tel Aviv

--------------------

Here is a picture of me today, typing this blog (that is my bed on my left - it is probably the worst thing about my stay here at the hospital):



-------------------

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family.  I hope it's a great one!

4 comments:

  1. Think the Bucks will be playing on a station in Tel Aviv?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news Aaron! Thank you for taking us on this journey with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had the opportunity to read your blog over the last couple of days .... Just caught up! Glad to see things are moving in the right direction - it's great that the wbc's are on the rise, without extra neupogen!! Btw, it's a good thing that bed isn't too good, like I tell my patients it's supposed to be that way - we want you back home in comfort �� where you belong ..... soon enough right?!? Still sending prayers and thoughts of positivity!

    ReplyDelete