Friday 28 November 2014

[DAY +17]  Met with Dr Nadir today at the CTCI clinic. He reviewed all my discharge paperwork from Hadassah hospital.  I will do a blood test Sunday morning.  If all my blood counts remain stable for the next week, and I do not get sick, then my target departure from Tel Aviv is December 6.  A lot can change between now and then which may alter that date, but at least there is a target date to aim for.  He also advised me to move around as much as possible, and that I do not require a mask when outside.

---------------

*Update*
(1) Walked 1 loop of 13th (short), and 2 loops of 4th floor
(2) Did 3x10 wall squats

----------------

Here is a nice picture of Elaina & Aly.  Maybe their best together:








3 comments:

  1. Sounds great. Use this beautiful picture of your girls for your motivation...1 loop per girl and 2 for mom! Sending best thoughts your way. Dec 6, you got this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news for you once again! Yes, what a beautiful photo. Elaina's has such a thoughtful look and Aly looks like a little doll. Speaking of dolls, you should've thrown Ken in your suitcase! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you come home on your target date!!

    ReplyDelete